Get the Best Entrepreneur and Business Course
The know how to in every business
for every entrepreneur.
You will learn everything
you need to know about how to run a small to big business from start to selling
it as successful business
It does not matter how big your business is or how
old it is, what matters is " do you want to grow it, and make it successful.
It does not matter how much you know in
business, here is always something that we did not know or that we did not think
of and though the course we would like to make a difference in your business.
To run a Business you must not run out
of ideas and opportunities ad e innovative all the time.
A business start at a Dream, and
The question: What do I do about my dreams?
The answer: should be, let us start working on
it and make it a reality..
With the entrepreneur and business course of Career
Masters you will have the equipment to start a business, or to grow your
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE CAN BE FOUND HERE
" Begin jou
Droom besigheid DVD"
De DVD vertel jou van die volgende besigheids
1. DIe dinamiese sukses program
2. Die wetenskaplike basis vir sukses
3. Jou geloof oor geld en rykdom
4. Oorkom jou vrees
5. Programmeer jouself vir sukses
6. Jou behoeftes en begeertes
Hierdie DVD kan jy kry vir slegs R250.00 Daar is nog net 3
Beskikbaar van die beperkte uitgawe.
Buy the dvd's now.
of the contents on the entrepreneur DVD
It consists of 14 chapters with over 300, A4 pages.
DVD nr 1
importance of starting your own business
- Know if you can be an
- Be motivated to start
your own business and learn to work for yourself.
- Understand how powerful
the human mind is and the value of positive thinking.
creatively by opening your mind
How to develop
your creative intelligence
Form a idea for your Business
Identify the need
Take the first step in
generating a business opportunity for yourself
Understand the risk in
running your own
Patents and their
- Know how much you need and how to get it.
- Understand the difference between fixed, variable
and mixed costs.
- Calculate the total fixed and variable costs of a
- Calculate the fixed and variable cost per unit.
- Understand and distinguish between debtors and
- Understand turnover (income or sales) and how to
calculate this in a business.
- Understand the concept Cost of Sales / Cost of
goods sold (COGS) and how to calculate it.
- Calculate net profit of a business.
- Draw up a simple income statement for a business.
- Compile a simple budget.
- Understand the concept and importance of cash flow
in a business.
- Understand the concept of break-even analysis and
be able to calculate the break-even point in Rand and unit terms.
- know what makes a business tick
- know the 3 generic and the dynamic strategies
- know how to analyse your market
- Compete in the market place
- Improve your business
- Bypass many of the most common mistakes businesses
- Understand the difference between sales and
- Know the main components of marketing.
- Understand the concepts, market segmentation,
target market, market size and market share.
- Define a target market for a given product.
- Identify and analyse competitors.
- Understand and apply the marketing mix – Product, Price, Place
- Create your own marketing plan
Chapter 7. The correct personnel
Know how to recruit the
Interview and select candidates
Retain and motivate your staff
Buy the dvd now.
Know the difference between financial Accounting and
Know the legal requirement of a business
Know how to operate with the correct accounting practises in place
do various calculations to analyse your business
How to do a cash flow projection
Identify and know the different tax structures in a
Cover your business with the right insurance
Identify, recruit, select
characteristics of sales people
Building and Motivating a
Know how to create a
winning sales force:
How to overcome and learn
the Closing of a Sale
Know difficult Customers
Know tips on Keeping
Chapter 10. Human Management
Grow your business through the right people
Compile a job Description
Know which policies and procedures to keep
Be able to terminate a employee contract successfully
Chapter 11. Internet Marketing
Know what to do when developing a website.
Know how to do target marketing
Know what to do to get you listed number one with
Chapter 12. The Business Plan
- Avoid the 6 most common mistakes when applying for
- Understand the importance of planning in your
- Write your own business plan, assisting you in your
business and attracting partners and/or finance for your business opportunity.
Chapter 13. What Next
Know what to do with your business in the future
Must you sell it or use a option to grow it
Know what buyers will look for in a business
Know some success fact of a successful business
Valuate your business
Know the benefits of a broker to sell your business
or help you grow your business
47 Website’s that you can visit to assist in building
the dvd now.
Your future lies in you putting your next step towards the right directions.
Take the right step and get your dvd now for only R299.00
||Terms & Conditions | Disclaimer | Advertise